Had a rough day? Week? Nothing sound better than drawing a warm relaxing bath? This DIY bath bomb recipe is just the thing you need to accelerate your tranquility time.
Bath bombs have been growing in popularity in the United States for the past decade. Not only are they scented, they are wonderful for your skin. Soaking in the bath after the bomb has dissolved helps to lock oils into your skin that moisturize far more if you were to apply a topical lotion. So what better way to accentuate your spa-like soak than to add CBD to your bath bomb? As you relax and enjoy the epsom salt pulling out the harmful toxins of your body you will have further peace of mind in knowing CBD is being absorbed into your skin.
Before we get started the only material you will need for this recipe is a bath bomb mold. Some company called Amazon (yeah, that’ll work) is selling a cheap but well reviewed set here.
- 100MG CBD Oil. We personally love Lazarus Naturals oil tinctures
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom Salt
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1 tablespoon carrier oil (coconut, avocado, oil)
- 1 teaspoon water
- 30 drop of your favorite Essential Oil
- Food coloring (if so desired)
- Place all dry ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk to mix
- In a smaller bowl, mix all the liquid ingredients together
- Now start adding the liquid ingredients SLOWLY to the dry ingredients in the medium bowl. Mixture should start to come together.
- When well mixed, quickly add the mixture to your bath bomb mold. You’ll want to pack it tightly and move expeditiously so it doesn’t dry out.
- Let your bath bomb harden in the mold for 24-36 hours. You will know if the bomb is totally hardened without crumbling.
- Drop the bomb in your tub and relax!
If you are not a DIYer and prefer to have your bath bombs made and delivered to you, Hemp Crate Co offers six different scented choices.
-Hemp Crate Co